TFPC’s ORDERING PLATFORM
To use the platform, you need to be registered. We will have sent you an invitation to register, so check your inbox (or your spam folder in case it landed there). If you can’t find it, get in touch and we’ll send you another invitation. Once you’re registered, you can access the ordering platform by selecting “ORDER” below.
Scroll down for step-by-step instructions on how to place an order with this platform. Don’t hesitate to ask questions if you have them!
For your reference while ordering, you’ll find a FAT Colour Palette if you scroll down to the bottom of this page.
We recently upgraded our inventory management system with the purchase of software called Fishbowl. With this software came the ability for us to build an on-line ordering platform that “talks” to Fishbowl, which means that we are better able to manage our retailers’ requests, pack and ship their orders while effectively tracking sales. Perhaps most importantly to our retailers; this should mean less packing errors (items are scanned as they’re packed, and orders can’t be finalized in the system if there’s an error or item missed during the pick/pack process) AND Fishbowl tells us when to mix and pour colours, ensuring we always have the FAT Paint colours you want on hand!
In order to keep shipping affordable for everyone, TFPC absorbs any shipping costs over and above the percentage rate charged the retailer. For this reason, we require a minimum PRODUCT purchase of $300 with each order ($500 in winter months). The ordering platform will NOT permit you to place an order below the seasonal minimum purchase value. This policy applies to all retailers, even those not affected by winter shipping conditions. Note: The seasonal minimum is the subtotal of your order. The dollar value of an order shown during check-out includes product subtotal, shipping fee and taxes (if applicable)… the subtotal isn’t listed separately. If the “Checkout” tab is grey (you can’t select it), you have not achieved that minimum.
CURRENTLY: $300 Seasonal Value order rate applies
We will allow orders valued at under the seasonal minimum, however please note that retailers will be charged the actual cost of shipping. To place an order less than the minimum required, please fill out our order form (available from TFPC) and send it to: [email protected]. We will manually enter your order into Fishbowl to override the current minimum order value in place. Once the order is packed and a shipping quote generated, we will connect with you for payment before shipping.
You’ll find the ordering platform simple, intuitive and user-friendly. But, as with anything that’s new, it may take a little getting used to. Here are some tips to get you started:
- Log into The Skinny.
- Navigate to the ORDERING FAT page by selecting it at the top or the bottom of The Skinny’s HOME PAGE
- Click on the ORDER button. Login in with your Password. If you don’t have one, or know what this is, contact our Retail Relations Coordinator: [email protected]
- On the landing page, select PLACE ORDER from the top right. Work through the alphabetized listing of all products and input quantities of each FAT Paint colour and size desired. RECOMMENDED: Don’t flip through each page, looking for what you want! Instead, write out your order as a reference and then use the search field. You’ll find it located at the top right of the order listings. Only one word is required, and the listing will populate with all similar-named items.
- Select “ADD TO CART” before navigating away from each page. Continue to build your order – search, quantities, add to cart – until complete.
- Next, navigate to your Cart to review your order and ensure it’s correct. You can easily remove items, or add to your cart (bottom centre of summary).
- Lastly, the summary page will itemize the cost of your order: product subtotal, shipping fees and tax (if applicable). Please note: Payment IN FULL will be required at Checkout.
- We offer two methods of payment. To pay by credit card, select CHECKOUT and complete the necessary fields. If you’d prefer to pay using your PayPal account (which, depending on how you have your account set up, draws from your credit card OR your bank account), that option is available.
- The ordering platform will automatically send your request to our shipping department, which will ship out your order within 2 to 5 business days.